2010年6月21日 星期一

This is a Kung Fu appreciation blog which introduce the essence of Kung Fu. Kung Fu, being difference from various martial arts from else countries, it applied anatomical trigonometry and the physics law of force that could not be find in martial arts from else countries. In this blog, you would find illustration of the two elements I just mentioned in various Kung Fu system which include:
Wing Chun, Baji, Taichi, Bagua, Hung Gar.

I practiced Muay Thai for couple years and thanks to my Muay Thai training, it lays down a knowledge foundation on me for all standing martial arts. Even I practiced Shaolin, Taichi, Tantui, WingChun and Baji prior to Muay Thai, I confess I am still fragile and highly vulnerable in a combat before my Muay Thai training.

I have also tried Brazilian Jiu-jitsu and Sambo for a few times but I haven’t put huge effort into these two that I could not apply any mathematics over them. So I am not mentioning these two until the day that I practiced them enough or find something worth to say about them.


沒有留言:

張貼留言